It looks like Jon Patton of the popular YouTube channel “TheGunCollective” found the Redneck Rifle Hanger and thought it was “…an extremely simple product but potentially has huge value.” He continues, “Being able to hang a gun in a closet or other discreet location has potential to bring real value to people. That could be awesome if it solves a problem, right?”
We completely agree Jon. Thanks for the mention! If you haven’t watched TheGunCollective before, feel free to hop over to their channel and subscribe. They’ve got a ton of firearms news, honest gun news, and great opinions on what’s going on in the land of the 2nd Amendment.
What is the Redneck Rifle Hanger?
The Redneck Rifle Hanger provides an easy way to hang your AR platform rifle from just about anything that can support the weight of your firearm.
- Provides an easy way to hang, hide, and store your AR/M4 rifle anywhere.
- (NEW) More compatible with side-charging uppers
- Large enough to accommodate mag well grips and perfect for even a fully-extended buttstock
- Does not interfere with your dust cover or ejection port.
- Will not interfere with scopes, red-dots, or mostly anything else you’ve got mounted to your rifle.
- Heavy duty stainless steel coated with protective areas where it touches your rifle.
- A cheaper and more portable replacement for a gun rack.